I'm back today with a FOTD post. Feels like I haven't one of these in yonks! I've been packing recently so my stuff is split up in to suitcases! For those of you who don't know, I'm getting married in Pakistan in December and I fly out early November. And the reason I've started packing so early is because I have too much stuff haha! "I won't take it all," said No Girl, Ever!
Enough rambling, let's get back to the make up!
This is my version of a Classic Hollywood make up look.
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- BareMinerals BareSkin Foundation - Bare Tan (That's a lot of Bares!)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Warm Medium
- Collection 2000 Pressed Powder - Translucent
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Brow Pencil - Spiked
- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade - Chocolate
I didn't use any highlighter on my cheeks because the foundation is pretty luminous itself. I also stayed away from blusher as I felt the bold lip was enough 'colour' for this look.
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Cottage Cheese (used all over the lid to prime eyes and as a brow bone highlight)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer (used to define the crease)
- The Balm Cindy Lou-manizer (used on top of the Cottage Cheese Jumbo Pencil to add a hint of colour and as an inner corner highlight)
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Blackest Black
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk (used on the waterline)
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumising Mascara
- Red Cherry False Eyelashes - No. 47
- Jordana Easyliner LipPencil - Cabernet
- NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - Snow White
That's all folks! Let me know what you think of this Hollywood Glam inspired make up look and I will see you next time!
Thank you for stopping by!